Logged in Practitioners automatically receive below MSRP Practitioner Pricing on this product.
Full-spectrum, water-based herbal extract; concentrated 5:1 capsules (100 caps./bottle).
Item Number: G055-c
Chinese Name: 桂枝茯苓丸, Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan
English Name: Cinnamon & Poria Formula
- Invigorates the Blood
- Transforms Blood Stasis
- Softens lumps
- Alevites fixed abdominal pain
Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan is a commonly used formula for Fertility Cycle Therapy during ovulation (day 12 to day 15). Source: TCM Gynecological Technology and Chinese Herbal Formula Guidance.
- Blood Stasis in the uterus
- Tender masses in the lower abdomen due to Phlegm and Blood Stagnation
- Irregular menstruation with Blood Stasis
|Gui Zhi||Cinnamon Twig|
|Mu Dan Pi||Moutan Bark|
|Tao Ren (Dan)||Peach Kernel (Processed)|
|Chi Shao||Red Peony Root|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information is derived from traditional Chinese medicine theory and practice, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.