Logged in Practitioners automatically receive below MSRP Practitioner Pricing on this product.
Full-spectrum, water-based herbal extract; concentrated 5:1 capsules (100 caps./bottle).
Chinese Name: 柴胡加龙骨牡蛎汤, Chai Hu Jia Long Gu Mu Li Tang
English Name: Bupleurum Plus Dragon Bone and Oyster Shell Decoction Capsules
Item Number: C013-c
- Sedates and calms the Spirit
- Harmonizes the Shao Yang
- Unblocks the three Yang Stages
- Relieves the chest and subcardiac regions
- Restless heart
- Provens pathogen enters Yang Ming or Shao Yang
- Shao Yang Fu with underlying Liver Qi Stagnation
- Disorders due to fright
- Phlegm in the Liver and Gallbladder
|Chai Hu||Bupleurum Root|
|Ban Xia (Fa)||Pinellia Rhizome (Processed)|
|Gui Zhi||Cinnamon Twig|
|Huang Qin (Jiu)||Chinese Skullcap (Processed)|
|Da Zao||Jujube Fruit|
|Bai Shen||Ginseng Root|
|Long Gu (Sheng)||Dragon's Bone|
|Mu Li (Sheng)||Oyster Shell|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information is derived from traditional Chinese medicine theory and practice, and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.