Are you a practitioner? Log in to your account to receive discounted pricing on this product.
Skin Therapy CALM™ topical cream is our FDA registered OTC medicine for the symptoms of dermatitis, eczema, rosacea, poison oak and poison ivy.
- 8 powerful botanical extracts known in traditional medicine for their anti-oxidant and anti-itch properties and inflammation support.
- Certified gluten-free oatmeal, aloe and olive oil, to deeply moisturize.
- Niacinimide (Vitamin B) and Linoliec Acid increase lipids to improve skin structure and prevent moisture loss.
- Allantoin to promote wound healing
- Reduces inflammation & redness
- Improves dryness, flaking and cracking
- Addressed localized itching and histamine response
- Safe for use with children and non-greasy and safe for the face.
Formulated by the Dr. Dongxin Ma, M.D., LAc and PhD in Herbal Medicine, one of the world's foremost clinical experts in Chinese herbal medicine and a trusted authority on skin disorders. Skin Therapy CALM ™ has been used extensively in the AOMA teaching clinic and pharmacy in Austin, Texas and is now available online.
Works well alone but results are quicker and more complete with use of Skin Therapy CALM & DETOX™ capsules.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the usage recommendations for Skin Therapy Calm™? Apply to affected skin 2-3 times daily during periods of skin stress. Skin Therapy Calm is non-comedogenic and safe for use on the face. External use only.
- How long until I see results? Most people notice results within the first application and more complete results within 5-7 days of use.
- How long do I need to apply the product? Once complete relief is achieved, usage can be discontinued until needed again. When necessary, Skin Therapy Calm™ is safe for chronic conditions and long-term use.
- Are the ingredients in Skin Therapy Calm™ safe? Skin Therapy Calm™ is manufactured in the U.S. in an FDA certified and audited and OTC (over-the-counter drug) certified facility according to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Our ingredients have undergone testing to ensure authenticity,
- How long will a tube last? One tube can last one month or more depending on severity and the size of the area of affected skin.
- How do I store this product? Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat or sunlight.